By using or accessing the Textricks software platform you agree to not do the following:
1. Use Services in any way that violates an applicable law or
regulation or that is criminal, including those regarding
transmission of data or software.
2. Use the Services in any way that is abusive, is a scam, a collection of information by deceit, distributes malware, viruses or similar computer programs, or otherwise attempts to gain unauthorized access to or use of data, personal information, passwords, systems or networks.
3. Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use of Textricks Services or interferes with the Service or any network.
4. Use any other person's or entity's Login Account.
5. Export materials from the Services except as permitted pursuant this Agreement, any obligations owed to third parties and applicable law
6. Send sms messages to or call recipients who you do not have authority to contact.
7. Use Services in any manor that could disable, overburden, damage, interrupt or harm our ability to provide Services to our clients or end users.
8. Crawl, scrape or use a robot, spider, or other automated process or means to access Services for any purpose except via authorized access to APIs.
9. Resell the Services.
10. Attempt to, or evade any automated compliance services to bypass restrictions put in place to protect others advertising, marketing, or other activities that violate anti-spam laws, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, Do-Not-Call Implementation Act, any Consumer Protection Acts or any other similar restrictive legislation in any jurisdiction regarding telemarketing or consumer marketing.
11. Use the Services in any manner that may be deemed harassment to others, including to transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, hoax, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise.
12. Use the Services in connection with deceptive advertising or misrepresentations of products or services.
13. Use click to call code.
14. Use the Services to transmit anything that that is unlawful (or likely to promote any unlawful activity), harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another's privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, fraudulent, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive (e.g., material that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual), or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature, or which is harmful or attempting to be harmful to minors in any way.
15. Use the Services in connection with any fraudulent or illegal activity, including taking any actions that would be in violation of any applicable local, national or international law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
16. Transmit or receive any information protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 or any other privacy law unless authorized and certified by Textricks to do so in writing.
17. Transmit materials or information which you do not have the right to transmit.
18. Use the Services to support or facilitate any illegal activities.
19. Use the Services to collect or process credit card information or transmit emergency dialing or sms.
20. Use the Services to transmit or receive any material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of third parties without authorization.
21. Use the Services in violation of the Fair Housing Act, Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968)
22. Use the Services in violation for the propagation of any campaign on our prohibited list.
Acceptable Use Policy Resources:
1. Federal Communications Commission
2. Federal Trade Commission
3. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 FTC Compliance Guide
4. Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) Rules
5. Do-Not-Call Implementation Act
6. National Do Not Call Registry
7. Fair Housing Act
Textricks takes violations of our Acceptable Use Policy and claims of harassment seriously. To report a violation or receive